Monday, December 3, 2018



Been working steadily on “Harvest Colors”!


It certainly isn’t too easy, but not too tough either so far. Progress is slow, but steady.


My stopping point for tonight. The corn was surprisingly a lot harder than I anticipated, but a ton of fun too!

I maaaay have been naughty when I went into town today… I wouldn’t normally do one as hard as the Five Nights at Freddy’s puzzle (so much of a single color), but I’m a huge FNAF fan girl, so I couldn’t pass it up! Very excited for the betta fish puzzle too!


I keep betta fish, and one of my betta fish groups on Facebook has been all a-twitter about that puzzle today. I went to Walmart just to look for it, and it was the only copy, sitting in a mostly cleared out spot, like it was waiting just for me. Destiny!


My current to-do shelf! I promised my husband no more puzzles for a while… I really hope I can keep it… >>… Lol! I will do my best. I better get to completing these so I can justify restocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...