Monday, December 3, 2018

Hello, and Welcome!



Howdy howdy! I'm Puzzled Pickle, a jigsaw puzzle enthusiast! I've decided to move my jigsaw blog to Blogger today. I've been posting to Tumblr for a few months, but they've recently decided to purge all adult content from their systems. Obviously, that shouldn't affect my very not adult blog in the slightest, but whatever algorithm auto scans all their images decided to flag a bunch of my jigsaw pictures as adult and hide them! That's super not cool, and I don't have time for that sort of nonsense!

I've transferred all my old posts (by hand, oiy) over to here, hence the slew of 'new posts' listed as being from today. They actually span over the last few months. Anyway, I'll be continuing here from now on! Maybe I can even find more jigsaw puzzle peeps here too!


I woke up bright and unusually early Saturday morning; what better time than to enjoy the peace and quiet of a sleeping house, a nice cup of hot coffee, and a jigsaw puzzle accompanied by podcasts? I've really been looking forward to starting this one, "Readers Paradise" a 1000 piece by White Mountain. I've yet to do a White Mountain puzzle, but I've heard good things from the jigsaw groups on Facebook, so I'm excited!


So far White Mountain reminds me a lot of Ravensburger. The cardboard is nice and thick, and has that nice blue backing. My particular copy of this one has a few pieces that weren't cut through all the way, but only a very small number, so I'm not displeased at all. Everything's been snapping together nicely for the most part, and it's been very enjoyable!


I've also had this lovely little boats puzzle by Cardinal kicking around on my desk for the last few days, though I haven't worked on it much yet- just been too busy! I'll get to it though. The tiny little pieces are hilarious and fun to work with, and I can't wait to have it completed to hang up somewhere. The art is just stunning!

Speaking of hanging puzzle sup, I recently redecorated the walls around my office space!



I'm so pleased with how it's come out so far. The bright, perky colors definitely put you in a good mood when you sit down to work!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there fellow puzzler/blogger! I'm not on this site, but I too love jigsaws and blog about them every day. I'm always looking for puzzles to look at and read about - I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog. I love Aimee Stewart, so I'm excited to see Reader's Paradise complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow puzzle-blogger, thank you very much for your visit - I had to come here for a return visit and love to explore your new blog! Very well done!
    This won't be the last visit for sure :-)
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog! Looking forwards to seeing more of your puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was fully disappointed with new tumblr policy(
    it's a pity, they did it(
    nevertheless, i say "hello!" to you here)

    ReplyDelete

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...