Monday, December 3, 2018


It’s been slow going on my harvest puzzle! I’ve been having a really good time with it, but it has been time consuming for sure. Being so massive, it doesn’t fit on my porta-puzzle board, so I took a new puzzle to start at my grandparents last Thursday!


1000 piece Josephine Wall, I believe called ‘The Three Graces’, by Buffalo.



I made solid progress on it- well, all the really easy bits at least!


But I’ve not worked on it since Thursday, spending the weekend picking at Harvest Colors in between playing the new Warframe patch!



I’m hoping to have this one finished up this week. So many glorious puzzles to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...