Monday, December 3, 2018

In the midst of gluing my last two puzzles. Bit of a time consuming process, needing to wait between coats to dry!

Always feel a bit nervous when doing it, but they always look fine when finished, so I don’t know why. Lol! Just have to keep telling myself this will not be the one time the glue doesn’t dry clear!
I’ve decided on my next puzzle!

Gonna get in the fall spirit even more so with this enormous Springbok! This is “Harvest Colors”, 1500 piece, originally from 2013. I know it’s also available in a 1000 piece too.


Very excited to start it! Love the smell of a brand new Springbok, lol! And the pieces always feel so nice and weighty.  If that isn’t a box of joy, I dunno what is.


Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...