Thursday, December 6, 2018

Readers Paradise Complete!


"Readers Paradise" 1000 Piece by White Mountain. I had a lot of fun with this one, and it helped me through a difficult time.


I was pretty pleased with the quality of White Mountian's pieces. Nicely cut, and they snapped together fairly well. As someone else suggested, I took a rolling pin to it when it was finished, and I've never had a puzzle be SO FLAT before- I'll definitely be doing that with ALL my puzzles from now on!

This "Readers Paradise" was absolutely jam packed with little details too. Cats sleeping on the stairs, a mouse hiding among the shelves, titles and cover art on a lot of the books. The printing was crisp and clear too, which makes the art all the better!


I'd definitely recommend this one! I'll happily pick up another White Mountain puzzle the next time one of their images strikes my fancy.


Decided to start this one next: "Flower Delivery" 1000 pieces by Milton Bradley. Really impressed with it's quality as well, and overall production value. The box is really nice, covered inside as well as out, and it was with a resealable bag to put the pieces back into when complete (not that I do that myself) and a cardboard contraption called a 'box easel'. It holds the box upright for you at a good viewing angle to see the image. I don't know if I'll use it or not, but what a neat idea!

This week's been tough for me, and puzzles have really helped get me through, and will continue to help I'm sure. I'm very thankful to have such a pleasant hobby to turn too when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...