Monday, December 3, 2018



Springbok 1000 piece ‘Gamer’s Trove’. This one was incredibly easy, but for the last bits of black. So many bright colors and recognizable images and characters! Can’t wait to get it glued–I’ll be framing it and hanging it in our game room! 

Springbok's weird piece shapes are growing on me though! They can be frustrating as you work them at times, because some pieces won't lock together until you've fully surrounded them. However, with the thickness of the cardboard (Springbok's have a lovely 'snap' to them as you set the pieces in) you can practically pick up the unglued puzzle at the end no problem. They do hold really well! And the quality of the printing and cutting is hard to beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...