Monday, December 3, 2018



It’s always a nice surprise to find a poster inside your puzzle box! I live it when they include them, they’re super helpful!


Decent progress has been made! I was a bit worried about the difficulty of this one, lots of similar colors! But there’s a very visible grain to the canvas, so it’s a bit easier than I anticipated!

Plus, some goodies came today!


When your husband’s like “Hey, I’m making an Amazon order, do you want those puzzles that are in the cart?”. Yes, yes I do! I enjoyed doing “Call of the Sea” so much, I had to invest in some more of her puzzles! I know have 4 others, and a fifth on the way! Super excited to get to them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...