Monday, December 3, 2018

Progress on “The Three Graces” for today. It’s coming along!
The puzzle I picked for doing at home however… Well, it’s not as much fun as I’d hoped so far.
Big Ben branded Milton Bradley 1000 piece, no name that I can find specifically, so I’ll just call it ‘Betta Fish’. It’s a cool convergence of my hobbies, as I actually keep betta fish.
But despite my excitement over it, the colors are actually sort of drab, at least on the individual pieces. I’m sure once it’s together, glued and framed, it’ll be quite stunning and look greag hung above my tanks… But as a project to out together, it’s a bit 'meh’. Pieces are thin too, kind of lackluster. Maybe once I get into putting together the fish themselves it’ll be a bit more interesting!


Did put together these three little 49 piece Ravensburger Dino puzzles I found for 6 dollars at Half Price Books. I normally wouldn’t buy puzzles I could finish in 20 minutes, but I LOVE dinosaurs, and the art on these is great! I’ll be gluing them and pinning them up over my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...