Monday, December 3, 2018

Been making some slow progress on my Betta Fish puzzle. It’s become a bit more fun now that I’m ‘into it’.


I decided to tackle the black pieces first, since I’d seen others mention they were difficult… It’s been tough but… I dunno, it feels more just time consuming than hard! I feel like some part of the actual fish are going to be way harder!


Went on a little shopping trip to Dollar Tree today, and picked up quite a haul! It’s hard to resist when there’s so many fun images, and they’re all only a dollar. I may have to go back for more… But don’t tell my husband!


I’m particularly excited for this one- I nearly squealed out loud when I saw it. FISH! It looks SO HARD, and SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...