Monday, December 3, 2018


Started this one just after finishing my last puzzle! Masterpieces Fairytales Jack and the Beanstalk Book Box, 1000 pieces.
I’ve had it kicking around for years, and started it once a long time ago when we lived in our old apartment. It’s a fairly tough one, with lots of ambiguous color splotches… Between the time it was taking and the lack of space, it got reboxed at some point… And too my horror, when I started sorting it the other day, I found a second puzzle had at some point been dumped into the box as well!

It wasn’t too hard to sort out though, as both puzzles have a very different feel to the pieces, and different backings. Now I just have to hope I for sure have all the pieces to Jack still!


Very excited with these stacking trays I picked up from Amazon! They’ve been super helpful so far! Only thing I was disappointed with was the lid… I expected something more Tupperware-ish… And it’s more of a flimsy plastic. But it gets the job done (and I haven’t had need of the lid anyway). I’d definitely recommend!


Making good progress!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...