Monday, December 3, 2018


I made some decent progress on my Christmas puzzle before hitting a wall- a big wall made of TONS of brown pieces! For how bright and colorful this image is, there is a deceptive amount of BROWN in there! I’ll get through it, but it’s definitely not as much fun as I’d hoped it would be!


“The Three Graces” however, is a splendid amount of fun! In fact-


I managed to finish it! Everything that was missing from the first pic was done over the course of the five hours I spent looking after my grandmother today. Definitely one of my favs!





Couldn’t resist doing this cute little 300 piece I got from Dollar Tree. “Sunset in Texas” I believe it’s called, by Cardinal. For only a dollar, the quality was pretty darn good. Besides a bit of cardboard separation, it was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Moved!

Hello! I opted to move my blog to a different site. If you're interested in following for more puzzling photos and discussion, follow m...